Redwire recently attended the Small Satellite Conference in Logan, Utah. Alongside industry leaders, Redwire experts explored next-generation solutions for today’s most demanding commercial, civil, and national security small satellite missions. Throughout the week, the Redwire team showcased Redwire’s critical components, digital engineering technology, and deployable solutions enabling the industry’s most complex small satellite missions.
On Wednesday, August 10, Redwire’s Chief Technology Officer, Al Tadros, moderated a panel discussion between commercial and government leaders titled “Building Resilient and Secure Constellations.” Participants explored the importance of outpacing adversaries and improving small satellite constellation resiliency; digital engineering and cybersecurity; responsive launch and reconstitution; and how to foster greater collaboration between industry and government to build more resilient space assets.
- Dean Bellamy, Executive Vice President, National Security Space, Redwire
- Col. Rhet Turnbull, Deputy Director, Space Systems Integration Office, U.S. Space Systems Command
- Jason Mello, President, Space Transport Services, Firefly Aerospace
- Valerie Skarupa, President, Dark Star Space
- Kyle Kemble, Space Data Transport Division Chief, Space Warfighting Analysis Center, U.S. Space Force
On Wednesday evening, Redwire hosted a fiesta which gathered conference attendees for an evening of tacos, margaritas, and conversation. If you made it out, thanks for joining us!
Redwire thanks the team that attended this year’s SmallSat Conference and the industry colleagues, partners, and fellow panelists. We are looking forward to seeing everyone next year!