Panel: From Science Fiction to Science Fact: Leveraging Space to Transform Medicine and Biotechnology on Earth
Science fiction has long been a driving force behind real-life space exploration endeavors, shaping technology, inspiring individuals, and influencing policies. This cross-cutting panel of creatives and space experts will explore how innovative medical and biotechnology capabilities in space are taking cues from science fiction and propelling real-world medical and biotechnology advancements that are having a transformative impact here on Earth.
- Michael Gold, Chief Growth Officer, Redwire
- Rich Boling, Vice President, Corporate Advancement, Redwire
- Jess Bush, Actress, Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
- Anna Fisher, Retired NASA Astronaut
- Kris Lehnhardt, MD, FRCPC, FACEP, FAsMA, Element Scientist, Exploration Medical Capability Human Research Program, NASA Johnson Space Center