JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (July 14, 2022) – Top executives from Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW) will be joining government and commercial leaders to celebrate the first-ever International Moon Day on July 20, at Imperial College London from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EDT. The hybrid event will be held at Imperial College London’s South Kensington Campus and online. The two panels will include a variety of experts who will participate in a dynamic conversation regarding the Artemis program, which will land the first woman and person of color on the Moon, and lunar development.
Panel: The Artemis Program & Accords
Hear from current and former NASA leaders who are driving humanity’s return to and development of the Moon.
- Moderator: Greg Autry, Imperial College London, Visiting Professor; Arizona State University Professor; former White House Liaison, NASA
- Jim Bridenstine, Former NASA Administrator
- Mike Gold, Former NASA Associate Administrator for Space Policy and Partnerships; Executive Vice President, Civil Space & External Affairs, Redwire
- Bhavya Lal, Associate Administrator for Technology, Policy and Strategy, NASA
Panel: Commercial Lunar Development
Hear from public and private leaders driving economic opportunities on the Moon and benefitting the Earth.
- Moderator: Greg Autry, Imperial College London; Visiting Professor, Arizona State University Professor; former White House Liaison, NASA
- Peter Cannito, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Redwire
- Barbara Belvisi, Founder and CEO, Interstellar Lab
- Allison V. Areias, Space Advisor, U.S. Department of State on detail to the United Nations Office of Outer Space Affairs
- Jennifer Lopez, Director of Business Development for Astrobotic
- Giuseppe Reibaldi, President, Moon Village Association
Audience Q&A will be accepted both in-person and online.
International Moon Day at Imperial College London is free to attend. The livestream will begin at 9:00 a.m. EDT. In-person seating is limited and by RSVP only.
To register to attend in-person or virtually, visit: https://imperial.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_diLxA2n6uqK4Zls
For more information about International Moon Day at Imperial College London, visit https://www.imperial.ac.uk/events/150448/international-moon-day-at-imperial-college-london/
Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW) is a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, with valuable IP for solar power generation and in-space 3D printing and manufacturing. With decades of flight heritage combined with the agile and innovative culture of a commercial space platform, Redwire is uniquely positioned to assist its customers in solving the complex challenges of future space missions. For more information, please visit www.redwirespace.com.