About the Event
Redwire will have a broad range of opportunities for customers and attendees to interact with our representatives while on-site.
Monday, March 13
Hear from Redwire’s Chief Technology Officer
9:30 am – 10:30 am ET | Room: 146C
CTO Roundtable: Mapping the Evolution of Satellite System Architecture and Design
Moderator: David Phillips, Senior Systems Engineer for SATCOM Connectivity, Boeing
- Al Tadros, Chief Technology Officer, Redwire
- Brad Bode, Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder, ATLAS Space Operations, Inc.
- Wen Cheng Chong, Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder, Kepler Communications
- Peter Hadinger, Chief Technology Officer, Inmarsat, Inc.
- Dr. Jim Rosenberg, Integrated Solutions Architect, Wavestream
Tuesday, March 14
Hear from Redwire’s EVP of National Security Space – Open to all attendees!
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm ET | Room: Show Floor, Unveiled Theater
Topic: Need for Speed: Leveraging Next-Gen Power Systems and Rapid Reconstitution for Space Operations
Moderator: Rachael Zisk, Lead Reporter, Payload Space
- Col. (Ret.) Dean Bellamy, EVP, National Security Space, Redwire
- Brig. Gen. Steve “Bucky” Butow, Director, Space Portfolio, Defense Innovation Unit (DIU)
- Jana Spruce, VP of Spacecraft, Firefly Aerospace
- Joshua Madrigal, VP of Contracts, Millennium Space Systems
Wednesday, March 15
Hear from Redwire’s Chief Growth Officer
9:30 am – 10:30 am ET | Room: Ballroom A/B
Topic: Building a Secure and Dynamic Future Space Economy
Moderator: Carolyn Belle, Senior Director, Advanced Systems, Astroscale US
- Mike Gold, Chief Growth Officer, Redwire
- Daniel Faber, CEO, Orbit Fab
- Richard French, Director, Business Development and Strategy, Space Systems, Rocket Lab
- Robert Lightfoot, Executive Vice President, Lockheed Martin Corp.
- John Moberly, Sr. Vice President, SpiderOak
- Sarah Schellpfeffer, Space Sector Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Northrop Grumman