JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (July 19, 2022) – Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW), a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, is attending the 11th annual International Space Station Research and Development Conference (ISSRDC), which will be held July 25–28, 2022, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. ISSRDC is an opportunity for companies to explore the ways in which they can utilize the International Space Station (ISS) to maximize research and development goals.
As an ISSRDC Silver Sponsor and one of the largest providers of in-space manufacturing and commercial solutions, Redwire will be showcasing its in-space manufacturing, bioprinting and plant science capabilities during the four-day conference. Attendees will learn about Redwire’s proven capabilities and solutions currently on the ISS and how these will transition to outfit future commercial space stations, such as Orbital Reef, a commercially owned and operated space station in low-Earth orbit developed by Blue Origin and Sierra Space.
Redwire experts will also be participating on panels alongside industry leaders and technical sessions throughout the event.
Panel: Space Policy Outlook
10:05–11:15 a.m., Tuesday, July 26
- Moderator: Paul Stimers, Partner, K&L Gates
- Mike Gold, Executive Vice President for Civil Space & External Affairs, Redwire
- Diane Howard, Director, Commercial Space Policy, National Space Council (invited)
- Pam Whitney, Staff Director, House Committee on Space, Science and Technology
- Joel Graham, Professional Staff Member, Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
Panel: Leveraging the LEO Environment for In-Space Production Applications
4:40–5:50 p.m.,Wednesday July 27
- Moderator: Ken Shields, Senior Director of Business Development, Sierra Space
- John Vellinger, Executive Vice President of In-Space Manufacturing & Operations, Redwire
- Dr. Alain Berinstain, Chief Strategy Officer, Space Tango
- Dr. Paula Grisanti, CEO, New York Stem Cell Foundation
- Dr. Amrit De, Chief Scientist, Apsidal, LLC
For a full list of Redwire‘s involvement at ISSRDC, please visit: https://redwirespace.com/newsroom/redwire-at-issrdc/?rdwj=50727-53509-50727-50883-58172
Redwire Corporation (NYSE: RDW) is a leader in space infrastructure for the next generation space economy, with valuable IP for solar power generation and in-space 3D printing and manufacturing. With decades of flight heritage combined with the agile and innovative culture of a commercial space platform, Redwire is uniquely positioned to assist its customers in solving the complex challenges of future space missions. For more information, please visit www.redwirespace.com.