About the Event
Join Redwire at Silicon Valley Space Week, where the Redwire team will be participating on several panels and highlighting next-generation satellite solutions and capabilities including power generation, digital engineering, guidance, navigation and control, and in-space manufacturing and assembly. Stop by and say hello at BOOTH #32 in the Grand Hall.
Satellite Innovation runs from October 11-12, 2022. Attendees will explore the future of space-based business solutions including new tools for communications, earth observation, and space science. The event combines the latest in forward-looking innovations with practical applications that translate customer problems into real-world technical solutions.
The 2022 MilSat Symposium runs from October 13-14 and will foster new channels of communication between national space defense and industry. As older methodologies of contracting the development of custom-made satellites, sensors, ground equipment and software have become largely obsolete, the necessity for open communication between DoD and industry has never been greater. To build these new channels, of communication, the MilSat Symposium focuses on connecting leaders from the commercial space industry to defense decision-makers.
Redwire leadership will represent on multiple panel sessions throughout the conference on the Main Stage
Panel: In-Space Servicing, Assembly, and Manufacturing
– When: October 11, 2022 // 9:15-10:00 a.m.
- Moderator: Chris Stott, Founder & Chairman, Mansat
- Andrew Rush, President & COO, Redwire
- Dr. Rudranarayan Mukherjee, JPL Lead for OSAM
- Robert Hauge, President Space Logistics, Northrop Grumman
- Atif Qureshi, Director of Business Capture, MDA
- Rob Schwarz, CTO, Momentus
Panel: Satellite Innovation as a Disruptive Technology - Understanding the Broad Impact of New Technologies
– When: October 12, 2022 // 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- Moderator: Dara A. Panahy, Partner, Milbank
- Al Tadros, CTO, Redwire
- Tina Ghataore, President, Mynaric
- Dr. Vagan Shakhgildian, President, Comtech
- Dr. Brian Barritt, Engineering Manager, Facebook
- Kartik Seshadri, VP International Division, Hughes
Panel: Strengthening National Security Space with Commercial Partners
– When: October 13, 2022 // 9:15-10 a.m.
- Moderator: Preston Dunlap, CEO, Arkenstone Venture
- Col. Dean Bellamy, USAF, Ret., EVP of National Security Space, Redwire
- Dr. Debra L. Emmons, VP & CTO, Aerospace Corp
- Dr. Rajeev Gopal, VP Advanced Programs, Hughes Defense
- Jason Kim, CEO, Millennium Space Systems
- Col. Joseph Roth, Director, Innovation and Prototyping Directorate & Commander, US Space Force SSC